Monday 27 August 2012

Mondayitis.....

I am feeling decidely exhausted this morning.  Not sure if that has to do with looking after little people over the weekend or having done my first 'real' session at the gym today.  Probably a combination of both, I'm thinking...

My Neice and Nephew were here for the weekend, as I mentioned the other day.  We had a ball at the art gallery, had fish and chips for dinner and a late night because we had to wiat for DS16 1/2 to come home before we could go to bed.  On Saturday we baked, went shopping, watched lots of TV, ate a late dinner and couldn't go to bed until DS16 1/2 got home from work.  Or rather, until we picked him up from work.  I am not using the 'royal we' here, but referring to DN3.  She loooves her big Cousin.  I think he is glad to get out of the house when she is here because she hardly lets him go to the toilet on his own.  On the other hand DN1 doesn't like him at all.  He screams when he sees him.  And screams.......  Could have something to do with the fact that DS16 1/2 is 6'3" and it is a really long way up.  Could also have something to do with the fact that he doesn't say much - He is very much a 'says what he needs to' sort of boy.  Anways, we need to work on that one.......

I have been going to the gym for about a month.  I drop the kids at school, pick up the mail and go to the gym.  I am into a habit now, I think.  So, after just treadmilling and biking each morning, I decided that it was time to get stuck into it.  Thursday last week the lovely Lurelle did up a program for me, and today I started.  Lower body today.  And a bit of treadmill.  I am tired and have sore inner thighs - not boding well for tomorrow morning.



So, because of the litte people the house is a little more trashed than usual.  Also, the floors are disgusting!  So, my sore inner thighs and I are off to do some housework.  The washing is out, so that is a start.  Then, I need to do some paperwork so that I can continue to lead the life that my Husband has got me accustomed to.  Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment